Principal Reduction And Monetary Damages Through Lender Litigation
Are you upside down in your mortgage and cannot refinance your home, sell your home, or are you thinking of walking away from your home or investment property? Has your home been wrongfully foreclosed? We have solutions to avoid foreclosure and regain the lost equity in your home. Whether you are current or not, we can assist you with regaining what most every home owner lost during the housing bust. If this sounds like the answer you have been waiting for, please give us a call at 800-277-0490 — we’re eager to be of assistance to you.
Our firm is dedicated to assisting homeowners in their struggle against lenders. We have a variety of solutions not only for homeowners in distress but also for those who are upside down in “bad” loans due to lender liability. Homeowners can retain our firm to file an individual lawsuit against a lender, or a lawsuit within a bankruptcy filing.
Our Law Firm files individual cases for those people who do qualify for lender litigation actions individual cases against lenders can potentially result in monetary damages, principal reductions, interest rate reductions/conversions, and other forms of relief.
We will be seeking the following on behalf of the homeowners with our lender litigation attorney:
- Principal reduction at/or below current market value
- Up to 80% reduction in payment dependent upon current market value and interest rate
- Interest rate reduction
- Conversion of adjustable payment to fixed payment
- Monetary (Cash) Damages
- Clean credit report of mortgage late payments
- Foreclosure / Eviction Delay Defense (If appropriate/necessary)
- Represent Clients in California with Associates in 42 States.
- Include all major banks such as: Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Citi Mortgage, Ally, GMAC, HSBC, Seterus, SPS, SLS, One West Bank, Ocwen, NationStar, Homeward, and Many More Smaller Servicing Companies
- Includes Foreclosure Defense and Eviction Delay
- Allow for MOST homeowners with NON-Traditional loans to join
We file lawsuits on behalf of plaintiff homeowner(s) in State or Federal Court. We file actions on an individual basis. Causes of action can include:
- Securitization of the mortgage note
- Negligent and/or Predatory Lending
- Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems (MERS) violations
- Truth In Lending Act (TILA) violations
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) violations
- Cancellation of Void Contracts
- Violations of the Business and Professions Code(s)
- Fraudulent Concealment
- Breach of Contract
- Bad Faith in Dealing
- Wrongful / Illegal Foreclosure
A thorough review of your loan documents and/or factual inquiry is usually necessary to determine if a case exists.
Question: Am I a good candidate for the litigation process?
Answer: If your mortgage situation fits any of the following then you may be a potential litigant:
- Interest only product
- High interest rate
- Option ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) loan
- Pick a payment or negative amortization
- Has penalty for prepayment
- Has balloon payments
- An 80/20 loan
- Loan based on stated income
- Subprime qualified loan
- Income or the value of the property was inflated to obtain the loan
- Denial of loan modification or termination from the existing trial program
- You had an aggressive broker who charged excessive fees
- Wrongful foreclosure
- Other lender malfeasance not stated
With our program, we have options to assist saving your home from foreclosure and eliminate your negative equity. How? Our law firm files a lawsuit against your lender and upon successful settlement or jury trial award reduces your loan balance, reduces your interest rate, and lowers your mortgage payment to a long-term, sustainable payment.
Call now for a free consultation 800-277-0490